How wishes come true?



Wish.

Mannat.

Dua.

Have you ever tried making a wish and realizing it getting true.

Even that not so happening wishes for ice cream or your new iPod or for that oh so nice person in your life!

People visit temple, mosque, church, gurudwara and whatnot. All the places are the same to me.

You know, why?

Because they make your wishes come true.

But how?

When we say we are part of nature and God is our own depiction then how come people visit different places of worship and still realize their wish or mannat.

Why we have different gods in our hearts; we seek differently things; we believe in different belief systems but still we realize our individual wish or mannat fulfilled.

Why?

Does it prove there is a Supreme that can make wishes come true? Maybe, yes.

I have also tried it once in my school days. I had to appear for my exams and just before a week I happened to visit a temple with my sister. Just for the sack of it, I wished for above ninety percent in my exams to test the authenticity of people making wishes.

Lo and behold! 

I got ninety-two out of a hundred…but only in one subject. I started believing in this mannat strategy with my ‘conditions apply’ views because this god was so smart he granted me my wish but why not aggregates? 

Was he trying to teach me a lesson of being greedy without efforts or it was my lack of faith in him?

I tried the same strategy on different gods and different places as well – mosque, gurudwara, temple, different sects - I tried on many, personally.

I realized my wish got fulfilled even when I looked up to nobody but had a concentration and focus to get that. 

I am sure I am not alone here. There would be many among you who agree with me.

Dreams do come true.

Wishes do come true.




But how?

I tell you how I observed it.

When we bow to a God (that symbol can be anybody, anything, any building, any place) and in our sincerest thoughts focus our energies on SOMETHING we desire, we imbibe that image of our desire in our subconscious mind.

Every time, we visit and revisit our source of inspiration, our mind reminds itself about our desire.

Unknowingly we start working towards our goal, our desired wish.

Some of us keep fasts on particular days. It is a medium of keeping our energies focused on those specific days which enables us achieve our goal faster.

But desperation is the killer. Inspiration is life.

Desperation leads to frustration only and the one who gets his dreams and wishes fulfilled is one who is not desperate but aspirate.

Our sincere concentration is the mantra.

Some find it in meditation. Some find in presentation. Some find in giving and some of us find it in being.

Still, water makes no waves but sometimes still minds can yield results.

A wish is a sincere move we make to get something, so be careful wishing the wrong things can invite disaster, too.

Our mind is a mirror. Whatever is inside, will be seen outside – sooner or later.

Our eyes are not for seeing only. They have the magic of getting everything clicked we wish for.

Wishes are horses but we have the power to ride them. Keep wishing, they do come true.

Comments

Trending-

हर दिए का दिन आता है

Most Women With Small Income Are Likely to Become Entrepreneurs | Women Business

Why Should You Keep Karva Chauth Fast?

Panic Attacks: Strategies To Cope When Panic Strikes

Is it Not a Best time to Start your YouTube Channel!

Delhi getting colder

Do You Wish To Settle Your Children Abroad or Stay With You?