My Meditation Class - Day Two

Alarm went off around 4.30 am. 

My calves were aching and I not at all felt like getting up, let alone going to do Yoga & Meditation!

But it was our anniversary yesterday and I feel embarrassed to say that I forgot it completely. I got to recall late in the evening when my Mother in law called up to congratulate. To make up with the lost promises, I got up and ready to go.

By the time, those people also called up to remind about the session.

We were very much on time. Lights were off. Some prayers / music was on and everyone was sitting calm, closing their eyes or so I thought.

- We sat down, our eyes closed, listening to soft, beautiful music in the dark for about 5 or 10 minutes.

- Some inspirational talk followed. 

- We done jogging. 

- Stood up, hanged our leg out in air and rotated in different directions.

- Slowly and gradually tried to sit in the air, counting till five and rotated our knees.

- Spread legs in sideways and tried to touch knee with nose and touched toes with thumb. It was difficult like hell but somehow I done. 

- Spread our hands up and jerked sideways for side exercise.

- Moved the arms, shoulders, wrists clockwise and anti clockwise. 

- Tried to lift a presumptive ball from front and threw it back, passing through legs.

- Rotated eyeballs everywhere / around.

- Counted how much breathe we take normally and written down.

- Jumped like monkeys, birds, elephants, dogs and also threw our hands up and side, shouted like them. It was fun. Natural instinct!

- Then, everything became calm. Lights off. Sounds off.

- Breathing exercises as yesterday.

- We sat with our knees folded. As we breathed, we raised and pulled our hands and as we exhaled we threw them in front.

- Concentrated between our lower body, navel, heart, middle of forehead and tip of the head.

- Paid the gratitude to our surroundings and everyone. Thanked God for everything and given away everything to the world.

Ended today's session with my aching so many body parts. Don't even know which one to point out. 

Will I go tomorrow? 

Ahhhhhh.... my legs & knees are paining, I am feeling sleepy but you know, how is it!

Comments

Trending-

हर दिए का दिन आता है

Most Women With Small Income Are Likely to Become Entrepreneurs | Women Business

Why Should You Keep Karva Chauth Fast?

Panic Attacks: Strategies To Cope When Panic Strikes

Is it Not a Best time to Start your YouTube Channel!

How wishes come true?

Delhi getting colder

Do You Wish To Settle Your Children Abroad or Stay With You?