My Yoga & Meditation Class - Day Three

I used to think that people sit and close their eyes and take some breathing and try to concentrate on their foreheads and that's it! 

That's Meditation for you! 

But NO!

Far from it...it's an addiction.

I am breathless to tell what it is exactly!


I am squeezed within these three days. Inside and outside. 


Each screw of my mind, body and soul has gone nuts.

I have gone blank!


Generally, when we get up in the morning, either we look forward to the day or we shun the day because we detest it. But here the situation has gone so strange that my existence has started taking a new meaning. 


Everything is ready to be broken into pieces but still I don't want to miss out.

I have been a very sincere, studious kind of pupil till now, as people say. Is it my sincerity or my quest that drives me crazy over a crazy morning jumping and God know what session!

Well, my routines have gone haywire but I look forward to something more organized, in place life, so I buckled up to attend the third day.

5 am - We entered a dark room of soothing music and sat down with our eyes closed for about fifteen minutes.

- Had some inspirational, motivational speech for about a couple of minutes.

- Written down our breathes per minute.

- Stood up. Took deep breathing and sat down mid air, counting five. Held that position for 20 seconds and returned to our normal position. Deep breathing a couple of times.

- Again, sat mid air. This time to rotate our knees in both directions.

- Lied down on the floor mat. Hands on the sides. Lifted one leg, then another and then both mid air.

- Folded one leg, tried to touch with our forehead. Repeated with another leg fold.

- Folded both legs, held with hands and moved sideways like a ball.

- Sat down, legs spread in front and open. Tried to touch left toe with right hand and vice versa.

- Locked the fingers and moved clockwise and anti clockwise.

- Stood up and sat down a couple of times.

- Lights were switched off. Breathing exercise of pulling arms towards chest while inhaling and throwing arms out while exhaling. 

Done so many times that I felt like dying. Thoughtless, breathless, mindless and wanted to run out of that place.

- Then, the concentration part started. Starting from lowest point of body, middle, naval, heart, throat, mid of eyebrows and tip of the head. It was relaxing, ecstatic and soothing to be alive.

- We stood up. Music started. Very beautiful music. We clapped with our eyes closed and lights off. Danced for some time and then sat down. 

- Thanked God to see another morning.

- Paid the gratitude to the place, person and the time. Dedicated every deed and every act that we done to the Almighty and the world. We were empty.

- Lights were switched on. Opened our eyes. 

- Some motivational, inspirational speech and we were off.

My kids' first final exam and it was already 7 am. Kids had to leave for school by 7.30 am and what'd happen about the breakfast? 

I acted fast though my legs refused to obey. 

Let's see what happens tomorrow...

Comments

Trending-

हर दिए का दिन आता है

Most Women With Small Income Are Likely to Become Entrepreneurs | Women Business

Why Should You Keep Karva Chauth Fast?

Panic Attacks: Strategies To Cope When Panic Strikes

Is it Not a Best time to Start your YouTube Channel!

How wishes come true?

Delhi getting colder

Do You Wish To Settle Your Children Abroad or Stay With You?