Conflicting relations

Keeping relationships is really a challenge. It's not about just the man-woman relationship but all sorts of itchy bitchy kinds.

Each one of us have our own likes, dislikes,conflicts and prejudices. Keeping pace with all of these of others is something which is mind boggling. Makes us nauseating sometimes.
It's quite automatic to be green horn monster
and spit fire when we are provoked


Why all this bitchy stuff this world is made of ?- this is what comes in our mind. No?

sometimes, when we are really very sick of all this. We want to cry. We just think we are right then why can't the other person get his perspective right? Can't he see his point is not human?

Wait a minute...Human-that is to err and we all err. All of us. No one is an exception. Had I been a perfect; that other person who is with me wouldn't have been fighting with me anyhow and reverse is also true.

I know all this stuff. I know I must just take a time out and leave the room to breathe deeply. I already know I must take a glass of water and relax. I know I should not vent my frustrations and should be calmer.

Is it as easy as it's said so frequently? Could you try it? I know and you also know the answer. Preaching is easy,practice is not.
Just act dumb & deaf and the storm of
fight moves out sometimes


Rationality is not that rational. I just laugh on myself and share what bothers me. Sometimes I get relief and many times I get all that unsolicited advice. How nice it would have been if I could just get a willing ear...  

Comments

Trending-

हर दिए का दिन आता है

Most Women With Small Income Are Likely to Become Entrepreneurs | Women Business

Why Should You Keep Karva Chauth Fast?

Panic Attacks: Strategies To Cope When Panic Strikes

Is it Not a Best time to Start your YouTube Channel!

How wishes come true?

Delhi getting colder

Do You Wish To Settle Your Children Abroad or Stay With You?