Getting up early

I made a plan. I am rather good in making plans. I planned to be awake every morning by 5 o'clock, do some exercise yoga etc.,getting ready and so on...

I stuck to my plans for about a week or so and then ...again.. to zero...wondering.
Morning Sun is always promising but even if
Sun is not there and It is a cloudy day,
it's always great to have our routine in place to get
most out of the day.



I promised myself. Tomorrow surely. I'll spring out of bed as soon as the alarm goes. I made plans again.

and next morning...alarm went...I looked at it...looked outside and thought 'how dark it is already.' 'even dogs are sleeping.I'll take just fifteen minutes more...' and again I was sleeping.

but now I'm hell determined to make it work and surely I'll make it work.How ? This way...


  • I need to remind myself or write down the benefits and tasks I can accomplish by getting up early.

  • I need to sleep on time considering my body clock requirement of sleep. For me it's about eight hours. You know even sleeping more hours than required is as bad as sleeping less.

  • I need to keep my alarm in the other room or far off from my bed so I can't reach it to switch off but close enough for it to disturb my sleep.

  • I need to rub my palms hard and cover my face with them at least three times to make me open my eyes and give me warmth to make my sleepy eyes open.

  • As it's winter time, I need to keep my sweater close by to wear before I step out. Otherwise I sleep again in the warmth of my quilt.

  • I need my slippers near my bed to avoid cold floor and looking for slippers in the dark.

  • As soon as I step out of my bed I visit washroom and stretch myself up down left and right many times to warm me up.

  • Then follows some light exercises.

  • I switch on some light music.

  • I set the geyser on and do some scrubbing and take a shower.

  • Then, I pray to the Almighty for giving me strength to follow this routine.

  • I have breakfast and here I am ready to face the day:)
Let's pray and hope I follow it tomorrow...good luck myself

Comments

Trending-

हर दिए का दिन आता है

Most Women With Small Income Are Likely to Become Entrepreneurs | Women Business

Why Should You Keep Karva Chauth Fast?

Panic Attacks: Strategies To Cope When Panic Strikes

Is it Not a Best time to Start your YouTube Channel!

How wishes come true?

Delhi getting colder

Do You Wish To Settle Your Children Abroad or Stay With You?