Imperfect Housewife

'You'r a housewife, how come u r short of time?' 'You've all time in the world at you disposal.' 'What you've to do anyway throughout the day but to just watch tv and linger around for shopping.' and all this bullshit.

Hah! 

How can people just take a housewife so granted. You know if I just strike for a day, the whole house crumble down at your knees. It's only I - who take mercy on you morons to take care of you and your people so that you carry on a 'oh so nice smelling,well dressed,well fed fellow.' Even if that means I didn't take a bath throughout the day and couldn't afford a sit down single meal for myself.

I am your production house, which puts the whole picture together. I manage your cash and even your cashlessness then why you show this callousness towards me. 

I know the hole in your socks but stitch it together to mend your ego in the world. I paint the rosy picture to make your life high on this highway of life.  

I stand by your side more in the times of lows than in the times of high (because that's the time you rejoice with 'your family and friends') and conveniently overlook me. 

I sacrificed my career and my people to be with you, even if that meant life long dependence but you took it as my weakness to face the world.

Mind you, as you made me recall all this, I take the keys of my life and here I am going out shopping, splurging all that hard earned money which you toiled for weeks together, to uplift my mood which you so severely bruised for a cup of coffee,which you refused to make for ME-your only wife. 

So, next time you better be careful. If I can make you, I can break you too.

Your sweet loving housewife.

Good bye! 


Comments

Trending-

हर दिए का दिन आता है

Most Women With Small Income Are Likely to Become Entrepreneurs | Women Business

Why Should You Keep Karva Chauth Fast?

Panic Attacks: Strategies To Cope When Panic Strikes

Is it Not a Best time to Start your YouTube Channel!

How wishes come true?

Delhi getting colder

Do You Wish To Settle Your Children Abroad or Stay With You?