Positive thinking : Profile picture

I posted my picture.

My ever beautiful,cutest,loveliest picture craving for LIKES
I'd taken about one hundred seventy two pictures and then selected this picture after checking and rechecking it from different angles and anticipating people's reaction to it. 

I had to stand on the lowest corner railing, which is even having a crack and is broken from one angle, to take this cutest picture of mine but never mind as long as people give me more and more likes on this.

I'm sure I'm going to have a lot many LIKES on this picture.

I waited...waited...waited. I waited for THREE hours! 

Didn't get any likes:(

I am just irritated. Now, I don't get interested in anything. You know how much efforts I put into clicking this picture! I nearly spent four hours to click it. Even I'd to get my dad's scolding for it and my brother threatened to delete it if I didn't treat him with an expensive ice-cream. I done all that and see here I am - with no likes!

Whatever I do I doubt. I have started doubting myself. I fight with everyone and look at everyone with suspicion whether people like me or not? I look at my picture again and again.

Oh! I check my profile again. Got some likes but no comments:(

Did people give me 'likes' out of pity? Why they posted no comments? I started wondering.

I checked everyone's profile. They all look so happy and enjoying themselves so much more than I do:( I feel guilty. They'v so many likes and comments, too....

Why not me? 

I got some comments but they'r not as good as they ought to be. Dame it, my friends got very limited vocabulary. Could't they find better words?

I feel cheated. When they post their pics, I give them so many nice comments and see how shrewd they are! 

I removed my pic. I'm more relaxed. I don't bother - anybody likes me or not! Damn it!

I like myself. I love myself. 

My world is beyond profile pictures and people's LIKES.

This world exists beyond this virtual world too. It is not a life and death situation. It's okey. I just need to move out more often. Accept myself my way. Not the way how people would Like or not like me.I need to meet real people. My friends in REAL.

Adding FRIENDS doesn't add friends in our lives. Friends are added by mutual understanding and commitment towards each other.

Virtual world is a part of me, I can't deny but it's not a world in itself for me. I'm much more than that. 

This world is my reflection. People may like me only when I like myself as I am.





Comments

Trending-

हर दिए का दिन आता है

Most Women With Small Income Are Likely to Become Entrepreneurs | Women Business

Why Should You Keep Karva Chauth Fast?

Panic Attacks: Strategies To Cope When Panic Strikes

Is it Not a Best time to Start your YouTube Channel!

How wishes come true?

Delhi getting colder

Do You Wish To Settle Your Children Abroad or Stay With You?